New Feature: New Relic Support
April 24th, 2012
We’ve added the ability to install and configure New Relic’s monitoring system. You have a successful web site, it needs more resources, but you’re not sure how to optimize your code. New Relic is the solution to identify your bottlenecks. Monitor and identify parts of your application stack that need improvement.
- Performance Analytics – See inside your live app
- Real User Monitoring – Optimize for humans, not bots
- Server Monitoring – Discover how server affect apps
- SQL/NoSQL Performance – Map database and app performance
- Web Transaction Tracing – Zero in on problems fast
- Proactive Notifications – Be the first to know
- Deployment History – What changed and when?
- Availability Monitoring – Uptime alerting and reporting
- Map – Quickly map architecture
- Scalability Analysis – But does it scale?
- Java Profiling – Timing issues, locks and more
Unlike our existing monitoring systems that monitor at the service level, New Relic allows you to monitor details within your application stack.
If you are looking to test out New Relic sign up with them first. Then just supply us with your your license key, and we’ll do the rest.
Leave a Reply